In TFT, our people are distinguished for their dedication to what we do.
Satisfying our customers’ needs is their first priority, so every day they give their best to provide top solutions and services.
Our scientific staff is well trained and can make a real contribution to every challenge we face. Our technical departments are staffed by experienced engineers trained in the production plants. The TFT team has valuable and extensive experience and know-how, having implemented hundreds of business projects, both in Greece and abroad.
As we recognize that innovation in technology is particularly important for the food and beverage industry, we invest in sustaining education and further training of our people to keep track of developments and be able to apply them to our customers’ businesses.
We have a strong a sense of responsibility towards our employees and we aim at creating a friendly and healthy work environment; for that reason we adopt practices and methods that make our people love their work and be proud of it.
Since our inception in 1963, our people have been the cornerstone on which our vision was built.
Based on the three-fold concept “Man, Society, Environment”, we are constantly developing new initiatives that aim to contribute to the community as well as to the environment.
Corporate Social Responsibility is a way for us to express our concern about everything that happens around us, around our fellow humans and to the environment, and to help make the world we live a little better, a little bit brighter and as fair as possible.
For our Society
- In July 2008, we offered € 11,000 to the Kamares Sifnos community to repair a 5 × 5 football field that contributed to the improvement and upgrading of the area and is used by all residents of the island. The offer was made in the memory of our founder Nikos Theodoratos.
- In December 2008, having in mind our fellow citizens who suffered from the fires in the region of Arcadia , our employees visited the primary school in the village of Varvasena and handed out gifts and toys to the children.
- In April 2011, we offered to our staff the opportunity to get an Emergency First Response certification through a two-day seminar on first aid techniques, at our premises.
- In the summer of 2012 we offered 15,000 euros to the social care company of the Municipality of Sifnos for the operation of the kindergarten “The Small Boat”.
- In the same year, we donated a full equipment to the Sifnos football team “Pansiphniakos”; we continue to do it until now.
- In 2017 we created the “Sifnos Run” for the first time; it was crowned with absolute success and was repeated in 2018.
- On an annual basis, we offer help to organizations that support children in need, such as “SOS Children’s Villages”, “The Smile of the Child” and the “Margarita’s special treatment lab”.
For the environment
- We installed one of the first interconnected photovoltaic systems in Greece, on the roof of our premises.
- We replaced all conventional lamps with LED lamps
- We installed a power saving system.
- We consistently recycle and we collaborate with recycling companies in order to collect and deliver batteries, printer inks, lamps, computers, using the special blue bins for paper, aluminum and glass in our office space.
- We support a smoke free environment.
- In October 2009, we adopted the young seal “Nefeli” that was found near Kefalonia. We provide for the cost of her food and her care taking by the MOm (Hellenic Society for the Study and Protection of the Monk Seal) in the Alonissos center.